We have a wide range of products to meet your requirements be it structural, special or decorative.
- N (Normal) Grade – 20 Mpa, 25 Mpa, 32 Mpa & 40 Mpa – Common day to day concrete used in foundation footings, house slabs, driveways, paths, tilt panels
- S (Special) Grade – subject to Specification or performance requirements – Concrete with specific design and performance outside normal characteristics of N Grade
- Stabilised Sands – Cement and coarse sand used in sewer works, pipe encasing, swimming pool packing.
- Kerb Mix – Used to form gutters and drainways
- Spray Mixes (Pools, Shotcrete)
- No Fines – Aggregates and cement mixed and when set provides water draining material
- Toppings – Layed over existing concrete where there is minimal depth available
We have access to a wide range of colours and our decorative concretes can be designed to provide you with something special such as
- Exposed Aggregate Concrete
- Coloured Concrete
- Polished Concrete